Is It Possible to Provision FDM Groups of Users in Shared Services?
Posted by Priya Doyle on 25 January 2011 10:57 AM
Applies to:Hyperion Financial Data Quality Management - Version: 22.214.171.124.00 - Release: 11.1
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Is it possible to provision FDM groups of users in Shared Services?
FDM users must be individually provisioned within Shared Services.
Once created in Shared Services, they can be manually added to FDQM as follows:
1. Launch the FDQM Web Component and log in the FDQM Application.
2. In the main menu, select Administration and User Maintenance.
3. Click on the New User button, select the appropriate user from the "Username" drop down list and click OK.
4. Assign the appropriate Location, Update Grid and click OK.
5. Log off the FDQM application and log in again to confirm that you can log in the FDQM application with the new user.
Unpublished Enhancement request 8875822 has been created to requested the possibility to use FDQM user groups in Shared Services.
When Logging into FDM, I Receive a Type Mismatch 13 Error