Use SSL Integration Option Shows No Check Box To Enable/Disable SSL in the FDM Web Client
Posted by Priya Doyle on 04 February 2011 01:24 PM
Applies to:Hyperion Financial Data Quality Management - Version: 220.127.116.11.00 to 18.104.22.168.00 - Release: 9.3 to 11.1
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Want to change the URL protocol from HTTP to HTTPS. But in the Integration Settings the option "Use SSL" shows no check box to enable/disable SSL.
Currently the "Checkbox Visible" option for the "UseSSL Option Properties" of the FM11x-G5-C target system adapter is unchecked. Since the box is not checked, the check box is not visible within the integration settings menu on the web (Administration > Integration Settings > Use SSL).
1. Login to the application using the Workbench Client.
2. Expand Target System Adapters > FM11x-G5-C > Options
3. Double-Click on the FM11x-G5-CUseSSL option
4. Check the "Checkbox Visible" box and click OK to save the change.
5. Choose Tools > Integration Settings and select the Use SSL option.
The on/off check box is not visible.