FDM Error Integrating with Hyperion Enterprise "Error 2509 Hyperion application named not found in hypent.ini."
Posted by Priya Doyle on 16 February 2011 10:53 AM
Applies to:Hyperion Financial Data Quality Management - Version: 18.104.22.168.00
When attempting to perform any integration with Hyperion Enterprise from within FDM by browsing for a target value in the mapping table or browsing for a target value in the period/category table, end users receive an error. The error message states:
"Error 2509 Hyperion application named <appname> not found in hypent.ini."
1) Login to the FDM application server as the FDM service account
2) Launch the Hyperion Enterprise win32 client
3) Currently the Enterprise Application name listed in the Integration Settings menu is not an available application to login. The application will need to be added.
4) Choose <Add Application> and login with a valid enterprise user and click OK
5) Choose File - based Application and click OK
6) Browse to the location of the Application folder for the enterprise application and select the applications .EXA file. (C:\Program Files\Hyperion Solutions\Hyperion Enterprise\<Appname>\<Appname.exa>) Click Open
7) The application will now be listed in the hypent.ini file on the server. Verify the ability to login to the Enterprise application.