Oracle Hyperion Ledgerlink Prompts For A Folder For The ERR Files When Profile Is Run
Posted by Priya Doyle on 16 February 2011 11:27 AM
When a Load Profile is run from Ledgerlink the user is prompted for a path to a location in which to save the various .ERR files generated.
The load profile is still working but the prompt is not desired.
The Application Inbox path has been changed manually from @APP\Inbox to a defined path, and the Application has been moved to a different Server.The prompt is produced if the application Inbox folder, defined in the Application settings, does not exist or if the user running Legerlink does not have access to the folder.
The Application Inbox needs to be defined as folder that exists and which users have write access to.
To set the Inbox path
1. Logon to Enterprise
2. Select the Application Module.
3. Select the menu File-> Application Attributes
4. Press Next at the Application Setup Window
5. At the Window which shows the Driver Setup locate the Inbox Path field
6. Set this field to point to an existing location that the users have access to.
7. Select Next several times and select Finish when Prompted.
8. Log out of Enterprise.
9. Verify the prompt is gone from Ledgerlink by running a Load Profile.