Error: "Instruction at "x024332b2?" to reference memory in "0x2667d50". The memory cannot be "read"." Occurs when Opening an Application
Posted by Priya Doyle on 16 February 2011 11:54 AM
|Error: "Instruction at "x024332b2?" to reference memory in "0x2667d50". The memory cannot be "read"." Occurs when Opening an Application|
| ||Modified 15-JUN-2010 Type PROBLEM|| |
Applies to:Hyperion Enterprise - Version: 184.108.40.206.00 to 220.127.116.11.00 - Release: 4.3 to 6.5
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Error:" Instruction at "x024332b2?" reference to memory in "0x2667d50". The memory cannot be "read"." appears when attempting to open an application.
ChangesHypent.ini file copied from another machine or edited manually.
Corrupt hypent.ini file.
Create a new hypent.ini file by performing the following steps:
- Rename the corrupt hypent.ini fie located in the local windows folder of the machine or, if using Terminal Services or Citrix, in the user profile folder or Home folder.
- Launch Enterprise.
- From the Hyperion Enterprise Login dialog box, select Add Application from the Application drop-down list box.
- Select the database driver for the application you want to add, then click OK.
- To add an application stored on a file server or a stand-alone PC, specify the drive and directory where the application is stored.
- Select OK.
- To open the application, select OK.
- Set a Point of View by selecting a category, period, organisation, entity and account. This will create a new hypent.ini file in which these settings will be saved.
- Exit enterprise to save the new point of view settings to the new hypent.ini file.