Run-Time Prompt (RTP) Checkbox Unchecks Itself in Variable Designer for Hyperion Planning [ID 1069906.1]
Posted by Priya Doyle, Last modified by Priya Doyle on 26 October 2012 01:47 PM
Applies to:Hyperion Planning - Version: 126.96.36.199.00 and later [Release: 11.1 and later ]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
2. Tools > Variables.
3. Select a rule in the list on the left by drilling down Planning > App Name > Database Name > Rule.
4. Right-click in main area of window (the "Replacement" tab) > New.
Enter details for new rule:
5. Save variable (button on toolbar). So far so good.
6. Create a second variable (e.g. "Pick_Entity)
7. After saving the second rule, return to the first rule by clicking on it in the list in the Variable Designer.
The "Limits" field is greyed out and cannot be changed.
The "RTP" checkbox is unchecked.
RTP Text cannot be changed, but becomes editable if you re-check the RTP box.
The Limits field remains greyed out.
BUG 9072862 - VARIABLE LIMITS CANNOT BE CHANGED AND RTP BOX UNCHECKS ITSELF