Hyperion Financial Data Quality Management, Enterprise Edition - Version 184.108.40.206.000 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Change FDMEE Database Connection Details
Change the Connection Details in the Following Places:
- ODI Master Repository URL in the FDMEE System Settings
- Navigate -> Administer -> Data Management -> Setup Tab -> Configure -> System Settings
- Change Profile Type to "ODI"
- Update Connection Details
- Click "Save"
- odiMasterRepository & odiWorkRepository JDBC Data Source in Web Logic Admin Console
- Services -> Data Sources -> aif_datasource, odiMasterRepository, odiWorkRepository
- Configuration -> Connection Pool
- Click "Lock & Edit"
- Change Connection Details
- Click Save
- Click "Activate Changes"
- ODI Work Repository Connection
- Create from ODI Studio a new login connection only to the Master Repository
- Once successfully connected, select from the left hand side tree the 'Repositories Panel'
- Drill down to Work Repositories
- Double click on the Repository to edit it.
- Right above the Definition there is a button (that looks like an electrical plug), for the Connection. Click it.
- A new window opens where one can see the Definition again, and right below the JDBC. Click that one, and provide the right server information
- Physical Schema in ODI Topology
- Connect with ODI Studio to the FDMEE Work Repository
- Oracle Database
- Oracle -> FDMEE_DATA_SERVER
- Microsoft Database
- Definition Tab -> Change User and Pssword
- JDBC Tab -> Verify Driver and URL
Once all of the above steps have been updated restart the FDMEE Services.